Seems it's been quite some time since I posted here. Last post was made over a year ago...precisely the time I decided to sign up for a Facebook account. I was smitten. So quick & easy to post photo albums. So many people I'd lost track of - found.
But while FB offered me certain things, I missed substance. Paragraphs and prose aren't a FB thing. And there's a lot more to relationships than pushing a "like" button. I'm not knocking Facebook. It fills a need for many people. And I still have a presence there with an Artist Page. But I'm happier in the blogging world. Not sure any of my blogging buddies are still with me since it's been so long...but I'm reading your words, loving your pictures and am glad to be back.
4 comments:
On behalf of the blogging community, let me welcome you back to the "real digital community". :8^)
Seriously, I'm looking forward to reading all those posts you have stored up.
:) Thanks John. Just realized I'm using the same blog template as you do. Sorry 'bout that. But how could I resist the Birds watermark?
Welcome back Becky, I thought you didn't like us bloggers anymore:)
Max, I was blinded by a light that doesn't shine so brightly anymore. It's good to be back. Thanks for waiting for me. :)
Post a Comment