

And this...


And this...

Because of this...
Thank you John for the "clay canvas" you provided me to play upon. (I can't throw like John does so I am grateful for the collaboration!) And thank you Werner Herzog for an inspiring documentary on the masterpieces painted on the walls of Chauvet. I only wish there was a theater in Charlotte that would consider this film meaningful enough to show it in 3-D.
10 comments:
This work is spectacular, love, love it. congrats to you.
Linda, thank you. But the credit really goes to John. He threw the pots and let me play with the surface design.
Those cave artists (32,000 years go) had it goin' on!
Well I meant to mention John too, but it was tre late last night, they are wonderful, you both did a great job, art from the eons for sure.
The surface treatment on these pots is amazing!! Thanks for the tip on the film- must see it in it's entirety!
Becky, truly spectacular! This is to me the best surface art to date for you. And to John for sharing the art.
mmmmmm gorgeous surfaces!!
All I did was give you a hunk of dirt in a round shape. You made it art.
Great surfaces...I'd like to see them in 3-D...
Necklace set lies in its craftsmanship. Skilled artisans spend countless hours designing and creating each piece, ruby pendant ensuring that every detail is perfect.
Original design jhumki earrings can be traced kundan earrings a symbol of cultural heritage and artistic expression.
Post a Comment