Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Didn't have my camera as I was en route to the grocery store. But I did have my iPhone. This is the dam at the far end of the pond where we live. Six babies...Dad and, of course...



Mother goose.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

4 comments:

paul said...

No two twins or four whatever they are called are exactly the same ,Things can be a pair or more without been identical, I like that,
I never realised mothers day was different in the states I guess there's no reason why it should be the same I had just never thought about it.
One of my Mums favourite country sayings is "whats good for the goose is good for the gander",I wonder if you've heard of that one before ?

Jen Mecca said...

Becky,
I'm going to start calling you the Dr. Doolittle because you seem to come across creatures of all kinds while driving!
Jen

Ps..anymore on the pit-fireing?

Becky said...

Paul, I like your reasoning on a pair. And yessir, I'm very much aware of the country saying. It was one of my Mom's faves too. I dare say it's become a bit of a mantra with some ladies I know. Thanks for stopping by!

Becky said...

Ha, Jen. Might be an apt nickname since I often feel like a Pushmepullyou.

Elaine is very interested in doing a pit-firing too so we're in the process of getting some pieces made specifically for that. I sure do appreciate your suggestions on that. There are so many things I want to explore. Crikey! I need a year off. See you Thursday!